Become an iGarden Club Member
Membership is free and there are no strings attached. So that your privacy is assured all I need is your first name, email address and postcode. It couldn't be simpler.
Though primarily aimed at Australian gardeners, and focussed on gardening in Sydney, I welcome people from other places who have a passion for plants.
Once you have registered and signed in you can change your personal site settings through the "Profile" link on the top navigation bar at any time.
No personal information is ever provided to third parties and it is only ever used to enhance your use of this site.
Of course you'll get general garden advice - the what, where and when to plant - through my regular blogs and
extensive plant descriptions, but you can also look forward to:
- Full access to all iGarden blogs and archives.
- Option to have an automatic email alert as each new blog is published.
- Access to our online Garden Ramble to see profiles of other Members' gardens
- Local nursery and supplier details*
- Local Weather Forecast & Statistical information*
- Local Open Gardens and Gardening Events information*
And from time to time:
- Special Interest alerts
- Promotional items exclusive to members
- Exclusive invitation to open gardens and special promotional or demonstration events
Features marked * above are only available to Australian members.
Please also see our full T&Cs. Apart from any automated alerts
which you may subscribe to, you may also receive occasional promotional/advice email messages from me.
Well.. what are you waiting for...come and join me..
Outlook, Hotmail and MS Live users should add "igarden.com.au" to your safe senders list first to ensure our emails are delivered to your inbox.